[boulder.pm] Re: boulder.pm, short notice, social event?

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Tue Jan 29 08:45:15 CST 2002

On 2[78] Jan 2002, various ne'er-do-wells wrote:

[SNIP!]

Okay, it sounds like Ras Kassa for Ethiopian food and white bread on
Tuesday, with Thursday potentially queued.

Randal knows what time he's free in Longmont.  If he can supply that,
maybe Jon can go ahead and finalize a meeting time and make whatever
arrangements are necessary at Ras Kassa.  And someone who knows where
it is could give a location and some parking tips.

Can we get some RSVPs for this, please?  Also, I can give rides to
anyone between, oh, Niwot and whatever part of Boulder Ras Kassa is in.
I'm out near the Gunbarrel King Soopers.

Walter