[boulder.pm] Re: boulder.pm, short notice, social event?

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jan 29 08:43:29 CST 2002

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

Randal> Tuesday would be great.  Then, if we see the need, Thursday can kick
Randal> in too. :)

Randal> Ethiopian is fine, as long as someone explains the menu to me.

And I'm about to head to work.  Since my hotel is 15 minutes in the
wrong direction from Boulder, I'd prefer just leaving work and heading
to somewhere to eat/drink tonight.

I'm not sure if I'll have email during the day.  Someone call me at
503-250-2288, and if you get the voicemail, leave a placename and a
street address.  As long as my three-year-old mapping software has the
street, I can find anything.

Looking forward to seeing you guys tonight!