[boulder.pm] oops. (I opened up the list so these don't bounce to me)

rise rise at knavery.net
Mon Jan 28 13:44:08 CST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Walter Pienciak, possesed by Randal L. Schwartz
wrote:

> Walter> Yup, we're still here, albeit not very interested in updating our
> Walter> web page, apparently.  ;^)
>
> Heh.

It's tradition now, when I started the Ruby pseudo-group out here I made
sure to update the page once and once only...

> Walter> Let me throw your e-mail out to the list and see what we can
> Walter> drum up.  You craving any particular kind of food?  Or, if you
> Walter> need to get out, we like to wander various trails.
>
> In the winter?  brrr.  No, just some good microbrewpubs in the boulder
> area would be fine. any night but wednesday, and I have all saturday
> day and evening before I head out sunday morning.

I've got no preference for day, time, or even which brewpub, but might I
suggest Ras Kassa's for food?  Damn good Ethiopian for anyone who hasn't
been there.

> I'm presuming my rental car will drive the 119 down to boulder without
> a hitch, regardless of the weather.  I hope.

It's a nice straight road.  Even if you can see it the ditches aren't that
deep and they do try and keep it plowed.

--
Jonathan Conway
rise at knavery.net