[boulder.pm] oops. (I opened up the list so these don't bounce to me)

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Mon Jan 28 12:18:07 CST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:16:42 -0600
From: owner-boulder-pm-list at pm.org
To: boulder-pm-list-approval at pm.org
Subject: BOUNCE boulder-pm-list at pm.org:    Non-member submission from
    [merlyn at stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)]

>From walter at frii.com Mon Jan 28 12:16:42 2002
To: Walter Pienciak <walter at frii.com>
Cc: boulder-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org
Subject: Re: boulder.pm, short notice, social event?
From: merlyn at stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
Date: 28 Jan 2002 10:15:34 -0800

>>>>> "Walter" == Walter Pienciak <walter at frii.com> writes:

Walter> Yup, we're still here, albeit not very interested in updating our
Walter> web page, apparently.  ;^)

Heh.

Walter> Let me throw your e-mail out to the list and see what we can
Walter> drum up.  You craving any particular kind of food?  Or, if you
Walter> need to get out, we like to wander various trails.

In the winter?  brrr.  No, just some good microbrewpubs in the boulder
area would be fine. any night but wednesday, and I have all saturday
day and evening before I head out sunday morning.

I'm presuming my rental car will drive the 119 down to boulder without
a hitch, regardless of the weather.  I hope.