[boulder.pm] Snowshoe outing/awful Perl book

Jonathan Conway rise at frii.com
Tue Nov 7 18:29:43 CST 2000

So it looks like we've got some snow in the mountains, anyone up for a
Boulder.pm & assorted riffraf (TCLers included ;) snowshoe? One day rental
is going to run around $10 though we could conceivably swing a group
discount since we're some kind of semi-official organization. Saturday and
Sunday both work for me. If no-one has any other suggestions Brainard Lake
/ Sourdough Trail is usually pretty nice once you get beyond the hordes
near the parking areas.

--

Jonathan Conway
Senior DBA