[boulder.pm] list trivia

Jason Van Slyke jvanslyk at matchlogic.com
Wed Nov 1 17:33:17 CST 2000

I'm with you two. I've listened to this list for months. The traffic is
minimal 95% of the time. But I remember that someone sent out a job hunter
on the list several months ago and one of the members went nuclear over the
whole thing. I've never found clicking the delete key that much trouble...
Jason