[boulder.pm] another outing of some kind?

Jim Baker boulder-pm at jim-baker.com
Thu Dec 28 18:03:07 CST 2000

I'm interested in a Mesa trail hike.

It's a different approach to Perl mongering than the one taken in NYC,
that's for certain.  (I just moved here from there.)  You see, in NY.pm, we
debate the merits of the Peculier Pub (500 beers) vs d.b.a. (75 single
malts).  We still managed to discuss Perl, at least when Schwern showed up.
So I guess we did the standard Perl/geek stuff.

Anytime during the week works really for me.  Which means late afternoon,
around 4 PM, for this season.  Or you can join me at sunrise ;)

- Jim