when to meet

Walter Pienciak walter at frii.com
Sat Sep 25 11:29:40 CDT 1999

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Scott Longmore wrote:

> > So twirling my finger around and around, and consulting my
> > secret chart of other meetings . . . how about Wednesday
> > October 6, 7:30 PM, at Casa Alvarez?  6:30?  7:00?  6:00?
> > (I'm not good at this)
>
> Wednesday, October 6th is fine for me. Anytime in the evening
> is fine.
>
> Scott

Since we made some announcements, we're up to twentyfive or so people
subscribed.

Here's the current state of things:

1)  We're trying to zero in on a time/place to meet for the first
    time.  It's gonna be a social get-together, and we've managed
    to at least settle on Casa Alvarez on Wednesday 6 October.
    But what time?  If everyone puts in their $0.02, we should have
    $0.50 or so.  ;^)

2)  This list is not intended for announcements only.  In fact,
    I don't expect that stuff will be limited to Perl.  (Hey,
    anyone wanna go hiking or rock climbing?)

This is a new list, so get comfortable and make yourself at home.

Walter