Slashdot: Perl Domination in CGI Programming?

Mike Stanczyk stanczyk at pcisys.net
Fri Nov 5 11:21:27 CST 1999

Now that I've had time to think about it, I think the program I was using was
a 3 or 4 letter "cute" acronym. (*tk or tk*.  Like most the email programs
under unix are tree based.  Pine, elm, etc.)  It had been coearsed to create
tcl windows but with C++ for the running code.

I'll go have a look at spectcl anyway.

Thanks!
Mike