Slashdot: Perl Domination in CGI Programming?

HoltryF fholtry at bighorn.dr.lucent.com
Fri Nov 5 08:19:39 CST 1999

Mike,
I think you're referring to spectcl.  There is a port of it to Perl, but
it's challenging to use.  It's been a couple of years since I last looked at
it and I know there have been some efforts to improve it, but comments I
heard at the O'Reilly conference lead me to think it's still got a ways to go.
It's called specPerl and is available from
                http://www.keck.ucsf.edu/~kvale/specperl.html
Frank