AuthCookie Error

Scott McWhirter scott at kungfuftr.com
Tue Jun 11 13:12:44 CDT 2002

hey all,

I checked the manuals and checked google but found no explaination for
this phenomenon.

The errors i get are:
[Tue Jun 11 18:38:45 2002] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Scott::Serve->recognize_user::handler called.
[Tue Jun 11 18:38:45 2002] [error] Undefined subroutine
&Scott::Serve->login::handler called.

Scott::Serve is just a modules that subclasses Apache::Registry and has
something alongs the line of:
sub login { &Scott::Session::Auth::login(@_); }
sub recognize_user { &Scott::Session::Auth::recognize_user(@_); }
to cope with the AuthCookie elements of it. I have NO idea why it's
putting the ::handler at the end. The config seems to be right. The only
other possible explanation seems to be that the mod_perl doesn't seem to
be using MethodHandlers correctly.
Any help you can give would be great.

Thanks,

--