Christmas Dinner... (again)

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Nov 29 13:44:13 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 04:45:47PM +0000, Marty Pauley wrote:
> Yes, there are many ways to get vegitarian variations, and the chef is
> working on a more well defined vegitarian menu.

<snip useful descriptions of vegetarian food>

Thanks for the info. Now I will be able to make an informed decision
about what I'm going to eat and not just hope for the best :)

> For Russell I would recommend the age dofu (again, not on the menu, but
> I am going to get it) as a starter: it is deep fried tofu; you can get
> it without the sprinkled bonito flakes.

Ooh, sounds good. I take it you liked the tau fu at the chinese
restaurant then =)

Hey, what an apt random signature =)
--
Russell Matbouli       |          SOY! SOY! SOY! Soy makes you strong!
russell at futureless.org |             Strength crushes enemies! SOY!