Christmas Dinner... (again)

barry bazza at bazza.com
Thu Nov 29 10:55:43 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 03:20:24PM +0000, Karen Pauley mumbled:
> > The people whose names I have are:
> > Russell + Leah
> > Tony
> > Marty
> > Karen
> > Liyang
> > Marc
> > Steve (Rushe)
> > Andrew
> > Duggie
> > If anyone else wants to go please let me know.
> I've been speaking to Mr Wilson and he pointed out to me all the earlier
> messages about the Christmas dinner.  I had only added people to my list
> who had confirmed that they were going in my second wave of messages -
> sorry.  This means that it is possible that Scott and Barry's names
> should also be on this list?  Are you planning on going?

Uh, I guess it's getting close so I should make a decision on whether I want to
or not :)

seeing as I've no idea, where *is* the Ginger Tree anyway? I hadn't even heard
of it til it was brought up in relation to this, and what was the date again?
I got the £19.95 per person thingie, including plane tickets for £1995, and
the menu (that I don't have much of an idea about, will probably just go
"Oooh, that looks good, gimme some of that")

> Karen - who just loves organising things ;)

would never have noticed this .. honest

--
-Barry Hughes
"But you should keep in mind that we don't do windows"