Christmas Dinner... (again)

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Thu Nov 29 09:20:24 CST 2001

On Thu Nov 29 15:02:25 2001, Karen Pauley wrote:
> On Thu Nov 29 13:57:04 2001, duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk wrote:
> > On (29/11/01 13:28), Marty Pauley wrote:
> > > FYI, Christmas menu at the Ginger Tree:
> >
> > <snip>
> >
> > This looks lovely, I think I'd like to go.  Yes, definitely.
> > Can I go?[0]
>
> Yes, off course you can go :)
>
> The people whose names I have are:
>
> Russell + Leah
> Tony
> Marty
> Karen
> Liyang
> Marc
> Steve (Rushe)
> Andrew
> Duggie
>
> If anyone else wants to go please let me know.

I've been speaking to Mr Wilson and he pointed out to me all the earlier
messages about the Christmas dinner.  I had only added people to my list
who had confirmed that they were going in my second wave of messages -
sorry.  This means that it is possible that Scott and Barry's names
should also be on this list?  Are you planning on going?

--
Karen - who just loves organising things ;)