Christmas Dinner

Steve Rushe steve-pmbelfast at blackstar.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 08:37:15 CST 2001

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:14:25PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:

> The Ginger Tree serve great Chicken Yakitori and Tori Karaage as well
> as a variety of other non-fishy things :)

That's okay then! I thought I was going to be eating fish for a while
there, and it's not even September.

> I'm going to contact them to see if the second Monday in December is
> free

If anyone says "2nd Monday of the month doesn't suit me", I'll set Marc
on them!

Steve

--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!
                                Julius Caesar - Carry on Cleo