Christmas Dinner

Wilson, Andrew (Belfast) Andrew.Wilson at trw.com
Fri Nov 9 07:31:49 CST 2001

Sushi is one of the most disgusting substances known to man.  Don't
let the fact that we may be going Japenese put you off.  I despise
sushi but I really like japenese food.  Sushi is a subset of Japenese
cuisine.  Most of the menu at the Ginger tree is not Sushi.

Then again if you've decided not to go because you don't actually
like us, well there's not much we can do about that ;-)

cheers

Andrew