Venue for next week's meeting

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Nov 6 09:12:43 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:31:25PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> I'm not sure where the office is (Russell will know that).

31 Bruce Street. The building says McCann Erickson on top, and currently
looks like an advertisement for Nescafé *spit*

Bruce Street is off Gt. Victoria St. and has MGM/Virgin/UGC cinema at
one end, and IBM in the middle. The shop next to UTVi in Beaver. Sorry.

If anyone doesn't know where Gt. Victoria St. is, you have stuff to
worry about! I can give my mobile number to whoever is coming offlist in
case there is any problem - if you're late, you can't get in the
building or go anywhere in the lift without a key, so you'll need to
buzz through or phone us.

So, what time shall we meet at, given that we have to be out of there by
9pm?

Russell, JAsleepdeprivedH
--
Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers.
                -- Pablo Picasso