Venue for next week's meeting

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Tue Nov 6 08:34:47 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:50:20PM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:31:25PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > For security reasons they need to be provided with a list of
> > all the people who are planning on attending.

I'll be there also.

Thanks,

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

Now you listen to me, you smooth talking son-of-a-bitch! Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is. Johnny Fontane willl never get that movie! I don't care how many dago guinea wop greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork!

The Godfather (1972)