Next meeting.

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 05:25:25 CST 2001

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 11:39:32AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> There is going to be a guest speaker, the internationally reknowned,
> viral CPAN author and all round total Perl expert, Mike Scwern.

Wow!  I've always wanted to see Mike Scwern speak.  His papers on The
Degenerative Effects Of Seawater On Intercontinental Autonomously
Routed Bio Packet Lines was pure brilliance.  And he's such a snappy
dresser.

> Originally from Pittsburgh, he is in the country for a bit, so take
> advantage of his being here!

I didn't know New York was a suburb of Pittsburgh.  Those nutty Americans.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <schwern at pobox.com>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <perl-qa at perl.org>	     Kwalitee Is Job One