Next meeting.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 04:39:32 CST 2001

Hi all.

The next meeting of the Belfast Perl Mongers will be held on:

Mon 9th April at 7.30 pm in the BlackStar offices. (19-21 Alfred Street,
Belfast)

There is going to be a guest speaker, the internationally reknowned,
viral CPAN author and all round total Perl expert, Mike Scwern.
Originally from Pittsburgh, he is in the country for a bit, so take
advantage of his being here! Feel free to
come along and pick his brains. He is a funny guy, so the talk should be
interesting. As for what he is talking about, he has yet to decide, but
we may be a testing ground for the talks he is going to be giving at
this year's Perl Conference in San Diego. (You see, I told you he was a
leading light...)

So if you know of anyone who is not on this list, uses Perl, would like
to know more about Perl, and wants to attend, let them know!

The Belfast Perl Mongers are a grass roots organisation, chock full of
different sorts of people, with differing abilities, with the only
common thread being that they all use Perl to some extent.  All who
attend will be made welcome. (Sorry if that sounds a bit trite.....)

If you want anymore info, mail it in, and I (or someone else) will be
happy to answer!

m.