call for participation

Andrew andrew-perlmongers at rivendale.cx
Sun Jan 21 18:33:02 CST 2001

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 04:56:12AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
                        ^^^^^^^^^^
Hmm...

use Time::Machine;

> If there are days that anyone *can't* make it, post 'em soon, otherwise
> the decree will go out. And ideas for talks, if that is the way forward.

Wednesdays & Thursdays definitely don't suit me.  Fridays are bad too unless
we'll be wrapped up for about 9 pm oh Yeah and Tuesdays and Wednesdays don't
suit Marty.

> There will be an agenda.

Ohhh an Agenda, what will they think of next.

> [1] It has just been pointed out from across the room that I have
> problems with some dates in Feb. So the meeting will not be on 16-20th.
> Unless you don't want me to be there. (Oh go on, that is too obvious a
> chance to miss. So I will leave the obvious joke to yet another Andy W.)

Nah, you've spoiled it now

It seems like only yesterday I was whinging about missing the meeting in
November (which didn't happen) and now we haven't had a meeting for about four
months.  That's bad.

Mr Schwern has resurfaced so there may well be more movement on cpants.  We
might be able to organise some stuff around that.

--
Yet another Andy W