call for participation

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun Jan 21 22:56:12 CST 2001

And don't that sound grand?!

Well, this is an advanced warning, that there is going to be a meeting
of the anarchic belfast.pm group during the month of February. For real.
So there. [1]

If there are days that anyone *can't* make it, post 'em soon, otherwise
the decree will go out. And ideas for talks, if that is the way forward.

There will be an agenda.

More details soon!!

m.

[1] It has just been pointed out from across the room that I have
problems with some dates in Feb. So the meeting will not be on 16-20th.
Unless you don't want me to be there. (Oh go on, that is too obvious a
chance to miss. So I will leave the obvious joke to yet another Andy W.)

--
isn't it nice?
sugar and spice?