Perl vacancy in Bristol

Andrew McGregor Andrew.McGregor at amtrak.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 09:58:37 CDT 2003

"My Bristol-based client requires a relatively junior developer to join their Perl programming team. You will be merging files, producing programme solutions, and therefore 1-2 years commercial experience of Perl development is essential. Good communication and team playing skills are also a necessity"

Any problems, please let me know. If you can ask interested people to give me a call on 0117 945 9000, or email me on manderton at best-international.com.