[bcn-pm] Perl work in Barcelona q.

Richard Foley richard.foley a rfi.net
dll nov 27 00:36:39 PST 2017

Hola folks,

it's winter and thoughts turn to (longterm) sunshine.

This is an ex-pat perl developer from the UK, currently living in Munich, who
is seriously considering a move to Barcelona. looking for a permie position
somewhere in the region ahead of Brexit. I do realize this isn't a job board,
and that the perl job market is not what it used to be, but still hope that
some on this list might be able to point me in a useful direction for a local
agency, possible leads and/or fruitful ideas.

Perl has been good to me these past 20 years and I'm keen to continue in that
vein. WIthout going into my CV in detail, I've written a few relevant books,
(one translated into Russian), and am active in the perl community from time to
time. No, I don't speak Spanish, (I know this is likely to be the first
question), but I do speak English and German and some Italian, so I figure I
can learn the language as part of any bedding-in process.

Oh, and I'm a perl developer :)

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/

ps. If this is slightly OT for the list, I apologize, but given that both Perl
and Barcelona are in the content, I thought it relevant and at least worth a
shot to reach those of you who are active in the area.

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm