[bcn-pm] "Chuck Norris"-ing code by brian d foy

Alex Muntada alexm a alexm.org
dim ago 5 01:58:53 PDT 2008

«Sometimes when merlyn or I consult on Perl projects, it turns
out that the client expects a magic wand. Somehow, because we
have our names on books or speak at conferences, when we load
code into an editor, that alone should magically fix things while at
the same time not changing any code or any part of the process.
Randal has started calling this "chuck norris"-ing the code. I don't
know if he invented the phrase, but it's likely. —Update Randal says
he hasn't heard anyone use it, so I say he's the inventor.»

Continua aquí:
http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=702200

--
Alex Muntada <alexm a alexm.org>
http://alexm.org/

Més informació sobre la llista de correu Barcelona-pm