[Banking-pm] Introduction: Adrian Scottow

Adrian Scottow adrian.scottow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 02:05:01 PDT 2006

Hello,

I'm Adrian Scottow - I also work for a major investment bank in London in
their Equities division.

I have been doing perl for about 5 years now.

I use perl mainly for ETL to construct datamarts and do database reporting
to external and internal clients.  Bits and bobs of more interesting stuff
from time to time as well.  I seem to be doing less perl development
recently and more database/SQL/data analysis.  I am almost definitely going
to try to do some more perl in the future - because I used to enjoy it lots.

Currently I am vaguely irratated with myself for missing YAPC in my home
town of Brum - I haven't seen many reports but it sounded like fun.

Cheers,

Adrian