[Banking-pm] Another introduction

Stensland, Scott (IT) Scott.Stensland at morganstanley.com
Fri Sep 8 07:01:13 PDT 2006

Hi

	I am using perl to write an automated regression harness of a
set of java serverside daemons.
	It does loads of calls to DB2 / udb / sybase  / MQ series / xml
/ soap / data compares.
	Basically run real prod data and prod processing into a pair of
test environments.
	All server side, however I now need to throw together a web
front end so other IT staff
	can execute the Harness.  All these perl tools I wrote from
scratch over past 5 years.
	More challenging bits where writing a data diff tool

Scott