[baltimorepm] Hello, (relatively) new to the area

Zakariyya Mughal zaki.mughal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 15:30:25 PDT 2023

On 2023-08-02 at 17:25:40 -0400, David Mertens wrote:
> Zaki! I moved to Columbia MD a year ago. How is it possible that we moved
> to the same area of the country?? So cool!

Hi David! That's amazing!

You'll notice I referenced your PDL talk in mine!

> I would be game for attending a meetup, but I don't have the tuits to
> organize anything right now. Anybody else interested in organizing?

I'm willing to help organize. I'm new so I don't want to step on
anyone's toes. I believe Dawn Wallis was organizing previously, but I
have not gotten in contact with anybody in the Baltimore area yet. I
also have no idea what kind of venues are available.

Cheers,
- Zaki Mughal