[baltimorepm] Correction - Volunteers needed The Perl Conference 2017-DC

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:50:35 PDT 2017

Hi (again) all,

Did you know some of the DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop organizers (organizers
from DC and Baltimore perl mongers groups) are hosting this year's Perl
Conference, right near home in Alexandria, VA? It's from Jun 18 - 23, with
main event days on Monday, Jun 19 - Weds Jun 21.
We still need a couple volunteers to help with days-of events on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday.

Volunteers must commit to providing 16+ hours of volunteer service in
exchange for a free pass to our main event. However, even a single 2.5 hour
volunteer shift is a huge help to your Perl community, so if you can't give
enough time for a free pass, or just want to help, please reach out to us.
I've cc'd Lena Hand who has been orchestrating the volunteer process, so if
you are interested in helping please send her a message as soon as possible.

I hope to see you there!