[baltimorepm] Volunteers needed The Perl Conference 2017-DC

Dawn Wallis wallisds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:36:31 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Did you know some of the DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop organizers (organizers
from DC and Baltimore perl mongers groups) are hosting this year's Perl
Conference, right near home in Alexandria, VA? It's from Jun 18 - 23, with
main event days on Monday, Jun 19 - Weds Jun 21.

We still need a couple volunteers to help with days-of events on Monday,
Tuesday and Wednesday.

Volunteers must commit to providing a minimum of 16 hours of volunteer
service in exchange for a free pass to our main event.  I've cc'd Lena Hand
who has been orchestrating the volunteer process, so if you are interested
in helping please send her a message as soon as possible.

I hope to see you there!

Dawn