Special Guest Speaker

Rob Manning rmanning at erols.com
Sat Jul 17 07:54:25 CDT 1999

Good news!  Mark says that he is available for the September 7th
meeting.  So I propose we use that as the target (I know that having a
specific date is important for scheduling things like space, equipment,
etc.)  As far as equipment goes, in the worst case if someone will
bring a laptop, I have a 19" monitor we could plug it into.  If September
7th is a go,  I'll announce it on the website with the meeting place TBD.
I can then ask for RSVP by email and send the location/time later to those
who we know are coming(RSVP'd).  This should give us an accurate count
of attendees.  Does this make sense or does someone have a better idea?

Rob