Special Guest Speaker

David Harris dharris at drh.net
Fri Jul 16 16:30:00 CDT 1999

Rob,

You mentioned a website for the group. I just checked the pm.org listing of
established group and it didn't have a link. Would you mind sharing the URL. Or
perhaps you are talking about a future website...

Also, thought I should offer free web hosting as I have access to that. We
could set up under the "pm.org" domain, so we would be "baltimore.pm.org".

Sorry I couldn't make it to the first visit. I've got family visiting this
week, and, besides that, I've been swamped with work. Hopefully I'll make the
next meeting.

 - David