Special Guest Speaker

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Fri Jul 16 14:34:38 CDT 1999

James,
	Not sure, but I'd say that would have to be the
impromptu guest speaker fund. :-)

I suppose in this case one person (perhaps myself) should purchase
the ticket and at the meeting contributions could be
collected to reimburse that individual's expense?

How many would favor this type of arrangement for the
next meeting?

Rob

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-4963
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546