FW: First Meeting

Manning, Rob Rob_Manning at mail.ci.baltimore.md.us
Fri Jul 2 13:51:27 CDT 1999

Pablo,

	Your suggestion of "The Daily Grind" on Cold Spring Road @
7:00p.m. on
July 8 sounds fine to me (Assuming I can figure out how to get there :-)

How about the rest of the group though?  Does this fit into everyone's
schedule,
who wants to come that is? If not, can someone give an alternative time,
date or place?

Rob Manning

Rob Manning                                     manningr at tcsnet.net
Senior Systems Analyst                      Work (410) 396-3922
TeleCommunication Systems               Fax  (410) 837-0546