APM: Fwd: meetup.com

Samuel Smith satlug at net153.net
Thu Sep 25 20:07:04 PDT 2014

Yes, for the most part someone brought up in the meeting that they
couldn't find us on meetup.com.
I had always thought that meetup was free. It stinks that it isn't.
I personally have met the person behind http://techuphq.com. I thought
they were free too (hence why I made this post), but no.

I don't really have an opinion either way.

--Sam