APM: Fwd: meetup.com

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 18:21:39 PDT 2014

FWIW I think there was at least one person in the meeting this week that said he found us via the Meetup.com website.  Its not a big investment but of course someone needs to be tasked with the minimal monthly work of updating it.  If there's a volunteer for that I think it seems worthwhile to try a few months and see what impact it has on membership.  My $0.02 -jnap