APM: Hackathon, Tuesday Oct 28, 6:30pm - 8:30pm

William N. Braswell, Jr. william.braswell at autoparallel.com
Mon Oct 27 14:58:30 PDT 2014

Howdy Mongers,
We'll be holding a Mini-Hackathon tomorrow evening, food will be
provided as usual thanks to our awesome sponsor HostGator, it should
be lots of fun!
If we like, we can split into 2 or more teams, and I will personally
lead the Austin.pm website team to get ShinyCMS installed on our new
HostGator VPS server.
Hope to see you there!
https://www.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=2500+Ridgepoint+Drive,+Austin,+TX

Perling,~ Will the ChillAustin.pm Prez
William Norman Braswell, Jr.
 CEO & President; Auto-Parallel Technologies, Inc.
 william.braswell at autoparallel.com
 512.563.7984
 This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.