APM: Free Pizza & Embedded Systems TONIGHT 6:30pm

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Tue Jan 28 09:59:57 PST 2014

Howdy Mongers,
Tonight is our first meeting at the offices of our new sponsor
HostGator, including free pizza for everyone!
Please see the attached parking map, then look for the signs once you
enter the offices.
TONIGHT! January 28, 2014;6:30pm - 8:30pm
Topic:Embedded Devices & Deploying Catalyst On The CloudWe will
discuss the processes involved in configuring and running Catalyst
servers on cloud platforms & The Internet Of Things.
Location:HostGator Offices2500 Ridgepoint Drive, Austin, TX
Hope to see you there!
Perling,~ Will Braswell, Austin.pm Prez512.563.7984
cellhttp://austin.pm/