APM: Social Meeting TONIGHT Tuesday Feb 11, 6:30pm

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 11 15:44:19 PST 2014

Hey is this really at the rovers, I thought host gator was sponsoring...?  I missed the last PM so not sure.  Can someone let me know?  --John

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 12:29 AM, Will Braswell <wbraswell at hush.com> wrote:

Howdy Mongers!

Our monthly social meeting is tonight, it's always loads of fun, hope to see you there!

Perling,
~ Will the Chill, Austin.pm Prez

Next Meeting:
Tuesday, February 11, 2014;
6:30pm - 8:30pm

Topic:
Perl vs Beer vs Billiards, Which Is Better?

We will talk about Beer, Moose, Ale, Catalyst, Lager, Mojolicious, Brew, RPerl, Shooting Pool, and anything else of interest!
Moose On Wikipedia
Catalyst On Wikipedia
Mojolicious On Wikipedia

Location:
B.B. Rovers Cafe & Pub
12636 Research Boulevard B101, Austin, TX 78759
(512) 335-9504