APM: Change Catalyst Meeting To Next Tues 12/3 7pm???

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Mon Nov 25 12:01:27 PST 2013

I have 1 yes (from Joe) so far.
Jack?  boftx?  Jeff?  Frank?
On 11/25/2013 at 1:33 PM, "Joe Axford"  wrote:

	yes
	Jeff: can you make it if we move the meeting to next Tuesday 12/3 at
7pm?
	boftx: same question?
	Frank: same question?
	Jack: same question?
	Joe: same question?
	Thanks!

	~ Will
 On 11/25/2013 at 1:01 PM, "Frank Sheiness"  wrote:

	I'm interested in this one as well and I can make it but I understand
this probably isn't a good week for a lot of people who might be going
on vacation.