APM: November Meeting, YAPC Planning

Will Braswell wbraswell at hush.com
Wed Nov 28 17:54:21 PST 2012

Howdy Mongers,
I apologize, I totally forgot about our November meeting until just
now, so I guess this e-mail will have to suffice.  :)
I've been super busy lately going back and forth to cPanel in Houston,
getting initial YAPC::NA 2013 plans up and running.  I'm very excited
about the conference and surrounding Perl-related events!
I think within the next few days we will be making a big public YAPC
announcement.  The only beans I will spill to y'all right now is that
it looks like Larry Wall will be able to come.  Yay!
Keep your eye out for more soon.
Perling,~ Will Braswell, Austin.PM President & YAPC::NA 2013 Chairman