APM: Activity?

Chris Millard chris.d.millard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:38:46 PDT 2012

I would love to see the APM group get back together.  I joined this list
after the last meeting, so I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you all.

I have, however, been stepping out and attending groups through meetup and
would love to see one for Perl.  I don't know what I can offer to help get
things going, but I might be able to bring a few folks to meetings,
certainly I'd be interested myself.

Cheers,
Chris