APM: MongoDB Conference in Austin on Feb 15

Meghan Gill meghan at 10gen.com
Wed Jan 12 10:34:18 PST 2011

Hi all,

I hope that I'm not imposing by posting on this list but I thought
that some of you might be interested in this upcoming event about the
open source database MongoDB. The conference will feature sessions on
schema design, indexing, administration, replication, sharding, and
more. The event is sponsored by 10gen, the company that develops and
supports the database.

Details are below, we look forward to seeing you there!

Mongo Austin
Tuesday, February 15
Sheraton Austin
$50 Early Bird until 1/25 / $100 general admission / $30 student
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongoaustin2011

Please note that I do have 1-2 speaking slots still available. Please
feel free to contact me off list or complete the talk proposal form at
http://www.10gen.com/talkproposal

Best,
Meghan