APM: TRG Maker SIG is Thu. Oct. 8...

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 6 21:59:23 PDT 2009

Just a short term reminder that the TRG Maker SIG will be meeting Thursday night. The agenda looks like this,

7p - 8p       Oscilloscopes 1/2, if you have a scope and want to learn more about it then you might want to participate. I'll be bringing my favorite o'scope reference "The Practical Oscilloscope Handbook" by Rufus P. Turner. It is a -must have- for anybody actually using scopes. We'll have the second and last session on this topic at the next TRG Maker SIG meet.

http://www.alibris.com/search/books/isbn/9780810404762

8p - 8:30p    General Robot Group Business

8:30p - 10p   Lego Mindstorm Robotics, we'll be trying to finish a couple of bots bump switches this time. If all goes well we'll start working on a starndard control program for them to use as well.

Don't forget that in Nov. and Dec. we'll only be holding a single TRG Maker SIG, the second Thu. of the month.

This is considered an "open microphone" event so bring your own project to work on. Please let others know of our event.

http://wiki.therobotgroup.org/wiki/Main_Page

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus