APM: January Meeting - tomorrow!

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Tue Jan 20 13:55:41 PST 2009

Sorry for the very short notice.  I reserved the party room at
Mangia on Gracy Farm for 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM tomorrow night,
Wednesday 1/21.

http://www.mangiapizza.com/33/Gracy-Farms.htm

I'll demo the latest rakudo and show some actual functional code
some people have written in Perl 6.  It shouldn't take too long,
so if anyone has any interesting Perl bits they would like to
share, feel free to bring a laptop, or just stand up and blab
for a few minutes.

<pathetic_plea>
Does anyone happen to have a projector that we could borrow for
the evening?  If not, everyone will just have to look at my
laptop screen with a really big xterm font.
</pathetic_plea>

--
    - Ian.