APM: HP 16C Programmers Calculator FS

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Aug 11 14:54:53 PDT 2009

If anyone is interested...

I just bought a sweet HP 67 programmable with a slew of app pacs and accessories for a good price. In the process it was mentioned that the seller had a HP 16C they wanted to get rid of as well. I've already got one I bought when they came out back in the early 80's. If you've ever wanted one here might be your chance. If he doesn't get a bite he'll post it on eBay. If interested send me an email and I'll forward it to him. He's in the Dallas/FW area.

http://spacewar.oversigma.com/

http://www.rskey.org/detail.asp?manufacturer=Hewlett-Packard&model=HP-16C

--
 -- -- -- --