APM: pdf creation

Mike South msouth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 14:33:24 PDT 2009

What do you need to do with it?

If you already have good html, you can use something like htmldoc or html2pdf...

I have a friend who used PDF::FDF::Simple to generate pdfs using data
from an Acrobat-created form (I think).

Also know of people that use PDF::API2 and heard good things about CAM::PDF.

All of this is pretty much 2nd or 3rd hand, but maybe better than nothing.

mike