APM: Lone Star Ruby Conf 2007!!!

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Fri Aug 10 12:28:45 PDT 2007

Hello

As you may know, Lone Star Rubyconf 2007 had closed
registration a few days ago due to sales exceeding
capacity.

Since then, the emails have not stopped for us to find a
way to accept more registrants to the conference.

With this encouragement, the LSRC committee has put on
their thinking caps, altered a few laws of physics, and increased the
conference capacity by an additional 48 seats, while still
providing for a comfortable conference atmosphere.

With this change, the early registration deadline is
extended from Aug 10 to Aug 15. Rates will increase Aug 16
from $200 to $300.

Please take this opportunity to register now, before these
final seats are gone.

-- News since last announcement

* Hal Fulton has been added as a guest speaker. Hal is the
  noted author of "The Ruby Way". http://rubyhacker.com
* Sun is sponsoring Friday night dinner! This means that attendees
  are only responsible for Saturday dinner. All other meals are
  part of your conference ticket during the two-day event.
* We are providing the three required creature comforts:
  electrical power for your laptop, wireless access, and
  caffeine in the form of assorted beverages.

Also, LSRC is still accepting sponsorship opportunities. And, we have
a special
opportunity for companies looking to hire Ruby and Rails developers.
For more
information, contact: dbii _at_ interaction _dot_ net

I look forward to seeing you at Lone Star Rubyconf 2007!

--

Wayne Walker

www.unwiredbuyer.com - when you just can't be by the computer

wwalker at bybent.com                    Do you use Linux?!