APM: [jay at jays.net: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.]

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Sat Jul 8 08:30:18 PDT 2006

Sounds cool to me.  Mine is getting a bit worn...

----- Forwarded message from Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net> -----

From: Jay Hannah <jay at jays.net>
To: pm_groups at pm.org
Subject: [pm_groups] Perl Monger t-shirts! I'm gathering orders now.
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:19:53 -0500

It's baaaack! Once every 2 years or so since 1996 one or more Perl Monger groups have banded together to place a t-shirt order. In 2004 the Omaha Perl Mongers and the SouthFlorida Perl Mongers ordered about 60 shirts.

This is your chance for 2006/2007. (Unless you'd rather go it alone, of course. -grin-)

Details:
   http://omaha.pm.org/shirts.shtml

If you think your group might be interested please let me know. Once your groups' order is set send me the list and your mailing address (Federal Express). I can't track dozens of local individuals per group, so I'll be counting on group leaders for all local footwork.

If you want a shipping quote let me know and I'll try to chase one down for you based on some estimated order size...

Order cut off is August 8th, 1 month from today.

Be the shwankiest geeks in your area! :)

Cheerio,

Request pm.org Technical Support via support at pm.org

pm_groups mailing list
pm_groups at pm.org