APM: I am looking for an OO Perl Developer

Michelle Jacobsen mjacobsen at vadoinc.com
Fri Oct 21 12:28:36 PDT 2005

Hello Perl Mongers!

My name is Michelle Jacobsen.  I am a Technical Recruiter working for a
company called Vado. We specialize in placing IT & Engineering
professionals.

We have a client in Austin who is looking for an OO Perl Developer.  It
is a 6+ contract position that could potentially go perm.

Here is the job description:

Senior developer with experience writing production-quality Perl.
Expert in Object-Oriented programming.  Deep knowledge of programming
practices as indicated by experience with low-level languages, such as C
and C++, IPC, distributed computing, data structures, algorithms,
version control.  Must be able to work independently with minimal
direction, take initiative and be a self-starter.

Please send resumes to mjacobsen at vadoinc.com or feel free to call (925)
824-3311.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Michelle Jacobsen